Fire crews called to city centre flat blaze

Daily Echo: Fire crews called to city centre flat blaze Fire crews called to city centre flat blaze

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a flat blaze in Southampton city centre.

The occupant of a third floor flat in James Street had started the fire while cooking in their kitchen at about 10.30am.

Twelve firefighters from St Marys and Hightown stations put out the blaze using breathing apparatus.

No-one was injured.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree