A police hunt has been launched after a brawl between two women outisde Hampshire pub.
Officers say a 47-year-old woman suffered an injury to her nose in the incident.
It happened between 11pm and midnight on June 20 outside The Globe public house on the High Street in Andover.
The suspect was described as:
- About 5ft 2 tall
- Medium build
- Mid 20s
- Straight dark shoulder length hair
- Wearing a dark red thigh length dress.
PC Jack Ettridge from Andover police station said: “This assault occurred shortly after a fight had been broken up between the two women.
“I would like to hear from anyone who witnessed the assault or the earlier incident and has any information that may assist with identifying the offender.”
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to contact PC Ettridge at Andover police station by calling 101. Alternatively you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- Christmas crackdown on shoplifters launched
- Hampshire cops winning the battle on wildlife crime
- Pawn broker break-in bid
- Pupils shocked as ten-year-old boy produces knife at school
- Wanyama appeals for return of stolen items
- Over 100 guns turned over to police
- Puppy savaged to death in dog attack
- Trial of murder accused brothers to start