A police hunt has been launched after a brawl between two women outisde Hampshire pub.
Officers say a 47-year-old woman suffered an injury to her nose in the incident.
It happened between 11pm and midnight on June 20 outside The Globe public house on the High Street in Andover.
The suspect was described as:
- About 5ft 2 tall
- Medium build
- Mid 20s
- Straight dark shoulder length hair
- Wearing a dark red thigh length dress.
PC Jack Ettridge from Andover police station said: “This assault occurred shortly after a fight had been broken up between the two women.
“I would like to hear from anyone who witnessed the assault or the earlier incident and has any information that may assist with identifying the offender.”
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to contact PC Ettridge at Andover police station by calling 101. Alternatively you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- Man robbed as he tries to help stray dog
- Police to teach Hampshire pupils about threat of radicalisation
- Mystery remains over huge police search operation
- Major stolen property probe continues in city neighbourhood
- Jeweller haunted by robbery ordeal after gang jailed
- Son stole mum's savings for care home
- Violent gang get 27 years for robbing jewellery store
- Plea for dog who savaged child's face to be destroyed