DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- Koeman: We're Gunner give cup our best shot
- Gunners boss Wenger to ring the changes for Saints
- Schneiderlin: Cup road can lead us to Europe
- Wenger hails ‘miracle worker’ Saints
- Saints picture archive: Jason Dodd celebrates netting against QPR, November 1995
- Midfield goals delight Koeman
- Schneiderlin: midfielders need at least five goals each
- Koeman has no time to celebrate super start
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.