DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- PHOTOS: Southampton in Switzerland
- Southampton can still reach top four, says Elia
- GOSSIP: Southampton chasing Rayo striker Alberto Bueno
- Will Saints U21s compete for Football League Trophy?
- Saints U21s aiming for cup final spot tonight
- Saints slip back to sixth after tonight's Premier League matches
- VIDEO: Ward-Prowse on Southampton's pivotal win
- Southampton 1-0 Crystal Palace: The verdict
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.