DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- James Ward-Prowse signs new Southampton deal
- Koeman transfer puzzle as Cork nears Southampton exit
- Irish mascot's 'spare ribs' social media message for Saints star Shane Long
- QPR boss Redknapp rules out signing Saints flop Dani Osvaldo on loan
- Southampton FC transfer rumours - January 2015
- RUMOURS: Cork and Clyne's Southampton exit speculation heats up
- Swans in Dyer straits
- Swans eye Cork move
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.