DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- Koeman calls in young guns to bolster stricken squad
- New five-year deal for Targett
- Saints' clash with Liverpool picked for TV
- J-Rod injury delay
- Benali: Keep the faith
- Koeman facing selection crisis
- Koeman laughs off Sneijder link
- Koeman sweats on Davis fitness as Saints face central midfield crisis
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.