DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- Saints defence outshines Euro giants
- Aguero: We must maintain momentum
- Saints to be backed by 4,000 fans in Capital One Cup tie
- How fate led a preacher to follow Saints
- Clyne 'best right back in Premier League'
- Saints star's home burgled while he's away for match
- Nat’s late goal caps ten remarkable days
- Former Saints winger joins Pompey
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.