DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- Koeman still pressing for signings
- Isgrove struggling for West Ham trip
- Saints to come first for Fraser
- Beattie boost for Benali
- Chambers gets England call
- Hodgson: Why I called up ex-Saint Calum Chambers for my senior England squad
- RUMOUR MILL, August 28 - Ramirez linked with loan move to Spain
- Saints stars win call-ups
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.