DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- Saints help Premier League clubs shatter transfer window spend record
- All the major Premier League ins and outs - summer transfer window 2014
- Saints celebrate double deadline day swoop
- COMMENT: Krueger backs up transfer claims
- Deadline day - live
- Mane joins Saints in £10m deal
- Saints complete Alderweireld signing
- Ramirez completes shock Hull switch
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.